Provide a safe, efficient worship experience for Redeemer’s Sunday services. A Sunday Operations
Staff member will assist the Operations Coordinator in setting up on Sunday mornings, completing
delegated tasks, proactively finding solutions to problems, and breaking down and cleaning up after
- Setup and teardown of all equipment and assets on stage and throughout the building. This includes arranging Children’s Ministry classrooms, transporting sound and audio equipment, placement of signs/ropes/stanchions, setup for Coffee Hour, etc.
- Disinfect and clean commonly used items like tables, carts, equipment, etc.
- Maintain an organized and clean storage closet.
- Monitor worship service attendance.
- Run errands as needed.
- Must be available on Sundays from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. (arriving promptly and on time).
- Take direction and respond to supervision.
- Attend mandatory training sessions each year to review policies & procedures.
- Give at least 2 weeks notice prior to being absent. If ill, notify the Operations Coordinator as
soon as possible.
- No more than 12 absences per year (including sick days) and no more than 3 absences in a
- Work on Easter plus at least one Sunday during the winter holidays (around Christmas/New
- A commitment to serve 1 year from start date.
Must pay close attention to details; able to “roll with the punches” smoothly; able to follow through with projects successfully; have ability to change projects quickly; must be a team player and have character qualities such as integrity and good judgment; must be willing to learn; able to work with your hands well; must be able to lift and carry heavy objects (up to 50 lbs) for long periods of time and be on feet for duration of the shift. Needs to embrace Redeemer’s vision and follow Christian values.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill set; experience and training; licensure, certifications, and ordination; and other organizational needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)